Digital Marketing Coordinator
Position Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting Department: Marketing
Reporting Supervisor: Marketing Manager
Length of Appointment: Year-round
Status: Full Time
The Digital Marketing Coordinator works with the Marketing Manager to support institutional marketing objectives through digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field required.
- Demonstrated experience in social media marketing, strategic thinking, digital content creation, website management, DSLR photography, and video production.
- Prior experience in database management, reporting, user administration, and project management experience is a plus.
- Must have working knowledge in the following software programs: Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe InDesign.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- The ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines is necessary.
- Must be able to work individually and collaboratively.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to learn new software as necessary.
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
To be happy and successful in this position, an individual must be personally aligned with Minnetrista’s cultural values and visitor-centric focus. S/he should be able to ensure effective working relationships by cultivating and maintaining professional credibility with all staff, administration and volunteers. The individual should demonstrate maturity, sound judgement, a good sense of humor, and be energized by working collaboratively with peers and colleagues throughout the organization and community.
Minnetrista’s culture is team-oriented and collaborative. To that end, all positions include the following three performance standards:
- Your first priority and responsibility is to achieve the organization’s purpose. In other words, you in particular are responsible for everything –vision, values, mission, goals and strategies.
- Your second priority and responsibility is to help others achieve the organization’s purpose.
- Your third priority and responsibility is to carry out your job function.
- Research and maintain Minnetrista’s digital marketing strategy; staying on top of new developments in the social media landscape and integrating them as necessary.
- Engage and inform the public using social media channels; creating eye-catching social media content including high quality photos and videos.
- Utilize metrics to evaluate the engagement with social media channels and website.
- Manage and update the minnetrista.net website using WordPress.
- Maintain a complete working knowledge of ALTRU (constituent management software) and work collaboratively with colleagues to manage use institutionally.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Primarily a typical office environment with desk, computer, phone, files; however, must be able to move about the entire Minnetrista 40-acre campus. A valid driver license is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WEEKLY AVAILABILITY WITH YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME
Or mail your cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
1200 N. Minnetrista Pkwy.
Muncie, IN 47303-2925
*If you encounter an issue while applying online please email email@example.com
Resumes with cover letters will receive additional consideration – our jobs require writing, so a cover letter is a good way to “show what you know and how it applies to the posted position.”