Pre-School (60-minute experience)
Who doesn’t love the circus? Enjoy a one–man circus show as Sam Still struggles through his balancing act because of an unbalanced lifestyle. Students will enjoy games and activities that will empower them to balance their own routines!
What will my students do?
- Help Sam Still, a traveling circus performer, fix his broken balancing act
- Play a matching game to understand which foods fit into which categories from “My Plate”
- Choose physical activities that help us create a balance with the foods that we choose to eat
What will my students learn?
- How to make healthy choices for themselves
- Balancing their food and activities is important
- Physical activities are various and can be super FUN!
- How to categorize foods and understand what they are eating.