Pre-School (60 minutes each)
Minnetrista’s beautiful gardens and grounds are great for exploration! Students will use their five senses to discover natural diversity of plants and insects and their importance to our lives. Your class will be active and have fun while learning about Indiana native insects and plants.
What will my students do?
- Stroll through Minnetrista gardens and play a game of eye spy
- Plant a seed to take home
- Taste food that no longer looks like the plants they are made from
- Search for bugs within nature
What will my students learn?
- Even plants have much diversity
- Plants are an important part of our lives
- Plants are living things that needs soil, water, and sunlight to grow and stay alive
- Exploration of nature can be fun