Museums for All is a cooperative initiative between the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) and the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) that encourages families of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum habits.
Supported by Community Champions Fund.
Families that meet the requirements listed can purchase a Minnetrista Basic Membership for a $5 annual fee.
The Local Family Access Membership includes:
- Free family admissions to exhibits and Oakhurst Experience
- 10% discount at The Orchard Shop at Minnetrista
- 10% discount on ticketed programs and events for up to 4 people per household
- Events & Activities Guides
- Perks—special offers and invitations to exclusive events
- Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card
- Foster Care License
Please bring proof of qualifying program participation and a photo ID.
To learn more about this special membership, call 765.282.4848