To ensure that you and your students have the best possible learning experience,
we would like to suggest the following:
- Please arrive at Minnetrista 10 minutes prior to your scheduled program time. This will allow time for you to get oriented before the program begins (e.g. store lunches, use restrooms, make payment, etc.). Provide front desk with an accurate student, teacher, and parent count.
- Please pay for students on the day of the tour with a check from your school.
- Please make sure your students are properly dressed for the weather. Students may be required to walk outdoors to move from station to station. Please encourage students to come dressed for the weather and to wear comfortable footwear. Please no flip-flops.
- Please have your students wear name tags.
- Please plan to leave 10–15 minutes after the end of your last tour. This allows time to gather items, use the restroom, and load the buses.
Unless other arrangements have been made, each class will follow a Minnetrista tour leader. If there is more than one class, the groups will rotate so that each class will do the same activities at different times.
Your class may be divided into smaller groups or split up to make a larger group for your tour. We will make every attempt to notify you of this possibility before you arrive.
If your group is arriving in a bus or van, you may pull into the circle drive in front of the Minnetrista Center Building to unload. At the time of unloading, a staff member will direct your driver to our bus parking location. Chaperone and additional vehicles can be parked in the main parking lot next to the Minnetrista Center Building, just off Minnetrista Parkway.
Most areas at Minnetrista are handicapped accessible. A limited number of wheelchairs are available for public use at no charge.